Here are some highlights from our wedding, October 14, 2006 at the Columbus Museum of Art. A few weeks after the wedding, David and I lamented that it was a shame we couldn't go back and do it all over again. It was SO much fun!

The Groom.

The Bride.

Our little family.

This one is an absolute keeper for blackmail when he's 16. It might also have to come out of the archives at his wedding :)
Welcome to our wedding!

Exchanging rings.

We're married!

Mother of the bride.

Groom with mother of the bride.

The groom and the father of the bride

The father of the Bride

The mother and father of the Groom

The Baileys

The Johnsons

The Noels

The Menks

The Columbus Museum of Art

The reception

Have some cake, honey!

Cutting the cake

Dancing with mommy
5 Comments:
I would do it all over again too. It was a great wedding. One of the best I've been to.
Wait. There's no law against that, right? You can do it all over again. And you already have the lists!
We had a blast. We would TOTALLY do it again. Now to figure out how to fund the party AND the home rennovations...
Didn't those caganers help with some metaphorical fertility?
I knew they weren't real Catalan caganers...
Why does my blog time stamp in PST?
Don't know, mine does too. Your Blogger settings?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home