Oh my gosh, those pictures are precious. I love that big smile!!! And Breyten with that proud-older-brother look. I will definitely want to give her a squeeze when I get back to the States. Miss you guys.
Hey Mere! We miss you, too. There will be a lot more of Ada to squeeze when you get back: six months worth of baby!
Hey Alan! Oh yes, Breyten has his football priorities straight. Buckeyes and Steelers. You'd be amazed at how many Steelers fans there are in Cbus. I think we see more Steelers jerseys in the fall than Browns or Bengals.
3 Comments:
In a few years Ada will have Breyten completely wrapped around her little finger.
Seeing the black n' gold on Breyten - glad to see you are raising him right! Good parenting here! Go Steelers.
Oh my gosh, those pictures are precious. I love that big smile!!! And Breyten with that proud-older-brother look. I will definitely want to give her a squeeze when I get back to the States. Miss you guys.
Hey Mere! We miss you, too. There will be a lot more of Ada to squeeze when you get back: six months worth of baby!
Hey Alan! Oh yes, Breyten has his football priorities straight. Buckeyes and Steelers. You'd be amazed at how many Steelers fans there are in Cbus. I think we see more Steelers jerseys in the fall than Browns or Bengals.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home