Sunday, November 09, 2008

Halloween

We hosted a politically themed costume party earlier in October. This is me as Sarah Palin. I had intended to straighten my hair a bit more and get my half-bun a little more structured, but without a campaign staff to help out with the child care, I just wasn't as put together as Ms. Palin herself. I did, however, manage to bag me a moose.


David as Anderson Cooper in hurricane correspondant attire


David as Anderson Cooper in anchor attire


My second costume and Ada's first: for Beggar's Night she was a bee and I was her flower. By the end of the evening, she was fast asleep, spread eagle, on my lap.


Breyten was with his dad this Halloween, and although they came by for trick-or-treat, I did not manage to get a picture of him in his Batman costume. I will have to try to get one and post it later.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Blogger Team Evans said...

Just when I think everyone has exhausted all the themes for Halloween parties, I read your blog! I love it. Sarah Palin and Anderson Cooper...I´m not sure that´s a pair that goes together, but individually you both looked great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home