December in brief sans pictures
I intended an update with images, but for some reason I cannot get Blogger to cooperate. So for now, here are a few thoughts. I have made no progress on my previous entry in which I expressed the desire to be in better touch without the aid of electronic devices. I figure at this point as long as I put it out there as a goal, I'm on the right track.
Both David and I have accepted new jobs since the beginning of November. I am now working in the Permissions department, securing text permissions rights for McGraw-Hill Education. David will be starting a project management position with CDI (Center for Digital Innovation...ooooo...sounds special, I know!), which is a division of McGraw-Hill Education as well. The new positions are both good moves for us, though they will take us to different buildings. This should not create too much of a change for us since his deadlines for work have prevented us from commuting together for the past year. We've gotten used to seeing each other less than we'd like. And spending more on gas.
Both Breyten and Ada are great. I'll post pics asap, as soon as blogger cooperates.
That's all I've got. Signing out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home