Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Dooper Tuesday

David and I hope that everyone will take the time and VOTE! It is a foundation of our democracy!

And since this is our blog, our virtual soapbox, we'll briefly direct your attention to this one thought: please put in some extra effort to do some research to find out about the candidates. Clearly you're online already, so take a moment and find the endorsed web sites and multiple perspectives. Search for information as opposed to the punditry that saturates the news and slips easily off the tongue. It's the most patriotic thing you can do today.

5 Comments:

At 5:36 AM , Blogger Tatiana Kafkiana said...

Dammit.

Can I use your vote?

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Amelia and David said...

We don't vote until March, but you can certainly give me your input because I have not yet decided :)

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger Tatiana Kafkiana said...

I want MY vote!

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger David and Amelia said...

That, my dear, comes only with naturalization.

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Tatiana Kafkiana said...

I feel pretty natural.

Are you suggesting I should apply?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home