Saturday, March 22, 2008

Before, during, and after

So here is David's newest masterpiece. He started out with a pretty rough canvas, but as you will see, I think our floors turned out pretty nice. If all goes according to plan, we should be able to move most of our bedroom upstairs tomorrow!

This was taken right before he began to sand.

This was taken after a couple passes with the drum sander. Note the dust in the air (no, those are not ghostly orbs).

And this is how it looks now!




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Tatiana Kafkiana said...

*applauds excitedly*

Good job there (as usual), the floor looks awesome. Can you slide there? If so, I will bring my sliding socks.

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Tatiana Kafkiana said...

PS I think they are ghostly orbs. And won't change my mind until I see proof.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home