Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Belly Update: 29 Weeks

Breyten and I made a video together to update the status of the belly, but it got a bit long, and I haven't been able to upload it yet (file too big). So until I can problem-solve that issue, here's a look at our little girl's current living space. The doctor said yesterday that she is laying diagonally across my tummy with legs up and head down--not a bad position for her to be in at the moment. She's very active (takes after her big brother) and enjoys kicking and fluttering around all day long.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger Tatiana Kafkiana said...

Oh goodness, you ARE pregnant! So pregnant! I need to make it there before she's born, isn't it lucky to rub a pregnant woman's belly? Or was it a Buddha's belly?

You look gorgeous.

By the way? Takes after her brother? You mean after the entire family, right?

Oy YOY YOY YOY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home