Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shoeless watermelon

Here is some video of Ada eating watermelon. This is our first video post, so if it works alright, we'll be doing more! The resolution isn't that great, because the last time I tried to post video, it seemed to fail to load due to size. So I took the video at the lowest resolution. I'll have to see if I can make it a little finer than this. This is the first watermelon Ada has had. She only has one shoe on because when she was done eating dinner, she communicated it by taking off one of her shoes and throwing it on the floor. Yes, our girl has spunk.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

Love it! :)

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger Alexis Fedor said...

That was thrilling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home